Books; Paperbacks; Large Print Books; DVDs; Spoken Word on Cassettes and CDs.
Meeting Room; Computers with Internet access*, Word Processing, Spreadsheets, database and presentation software;
* Internet Access is available free of charge for the first two hours then is charged at a cost of £1.00 per hour or part thereafter. Guests are charged 50p for half an hour and £1.00 per hour or part thereafter (excluding under 16's or exempt borrowers).
The Library can provide information/access to
- Computer services - Internet access, Word Processing
- Loans of books (including large print), DVDs, and talking books
- Photocopying, Scanning facilities & Laminating
- Recycling, Household Waste Recycling Centres, Permits
- Talks and events
- Leaflets poster & local information
- Verification of documents for benefits purposes
- Hearing aid Batteries
- Electric cards for the Nursery Lane site fishing permits for Martinwells Lake
If you run a community group or other organisation, why not book our meeting room.
Monday 8.40 am - 5 pm
Tuesday 8.40am - 5 pm
Wednesday 8.40 am - 4 pm
Thursday 8.40 am - 5 pm
Friday 8.40 am - 5 pm
Saturday 8.50 am - 1 pm